Cleveland Casino Hotels
Please note, The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland will be undergoing a hotel transformation starting July 25, 2016. If you have any questions, please contact Guest Relations at (216) 623-1300.
The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland Fitness Center will be undergoing a state-of-the-art transformation through March 2017. During this time, guests will receive access to a temporary fitness area adjacent to the hotel on the third floor of Tower City. If you have any questions, please contact Guest Relations at (216) 623-1300.
The roots of rock and roll are said to have started in Cleveland, Ohio, and its influence can be found throughout our luxury hotel. From memorabilia to specialty cocktails, we pay tribute to the history of our city and invite guests to explore the charm of our downtown neighborhood, home to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum. Located within Cleveland’s Tower City Center, our hotel offers:
- 206 well-appointed guest rooms and hotel suites with panoramic views of the Cuyahoga River, Lake Erie and downtown Cleveland
- Exceptional dining in MUSE and Lobby Lounge
- Fitness Center access available
- More than 19, 000 square feet of meeting rooms and function space
- Indoor access to Tower City Center's shopping, dining and movies, Quicken Loans Arena, Terminal Tower and the Carl B. Stokes Federal Court House
- Easy walking access from our downtown hotel to Cleveland attractions such as the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Public Square and the Soldiers' and Sailors' Monument, The Warehouse District, Progressive Field, FirstEnergy Stadium, JACK Cleveland Casino and the city's business and financial districts.