Cleveland Museum of Art parking
Our parking garage is accessible from Jeptha Drive at the northwest corner of the museum’s campus. The garage’s top level is at street level and a short walk from the museum’s north entrance. The middle level of the garage connects to the lower-level of the museum through an interior tunnel. From the bottom level of the garage, visitors must ascend to the middle or top by way of the stairs or elevator.
- 0 to 30 minutes – FREE
- 31 minutes to 2 hours – $10.00
- Each additional 30 minutes – $1.00
- Maximum Daily Rate – $16.00
- After 5 p.m. on Wednesdays and Fridays – $10.00 Flat Rate
- Members Rate – $6.00
- Senior Members are FREE on Tuesdays
- Special Events rate as posted
Visitors can pay their parking fees at the interior tunnel pay station (cash or credit card), at the north entrance vestibule (credit card only), at the automated parking lot exit booth (credit card only), or at the manned parking lot booth (cash or credit card).