Cleveland State Community College Athletics
Cleveland State Community College strives to make college affordable to everyone interested in higher education. We provide scholarships to new high school graduates, transfer students, non-traditional students, low-income students, and minority students. Below you will find some information on the different scholarship programs that we offer as well as the link to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
All of our scholarships are available through our online scholarship application. Applicants can complete the general application for most scholarship opportunities, although some scholarships are so unique that students will need to answer additional questions to qualify for those funds.
Please click the links below to view the various available scholarships and application requirements in our online scholarship application.
- Foundation Scholarships
- Promise Plus Scholarship Programs
- Principal's Academic Service Scholarship Program
- Access & Diversity Grants
- TN Scholars Scholarship Program
- Athletic Scholarships
- Other Scholarships
Each year, the Cleveland State Community College Foundation provides a number of scholarships based on academic achievement and need. Students can browse all available Foundation Scholarship awards and requirements using the online scholarship application. Recipients are required to write thank-you letters to the sponsors of their scholarship.
- 2.5 GPA
- Must enroll in at least 6 credit hours each semester
- Must submit thank-you letters to the Foundation Office
Presidential Honors Scholarship
The Presidential Honors Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship for the top high school graduates who attend CSCC. Students must be accepted into the CSCC Honors Program and will also participate in a Presidential Leadership Program. The Presidential Honors Scholarship is designed to assist students with books and other educational expenses, such a non-mandatory fees.
• 3.5 High School GPA or 24 minimum ACT score (or comparable SAT scores)
• Must enroll in at least 15 credit hours each semester
• Must be accepted into the Honors Program.
Adult Promise is a need-based, last-dollar scholarship for adult students who are seeking their first degree. Students must complete a FAFSA to determine eligibility, and maintain a 2.5 GPA.
• 2.5 High School GPA or comparable high school equivalency exam scores
• Must enroll in at least 6 credit hours each semester