Cleveland State Community College Jobs
We have automated our application process so that you can now apply on line for “Jobs at Cleveland State Community College”. Not only will you be able to apply on-line, but you may also use your same on-line application to apply for other positions that become available. You will also be able to log-in using your own personal user name and password to review the status of your application during the recruitment process.
Cleveland State is part of the Tennessee Board of Regents system, the seventh largest higher education system in the United States. We are an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
- Visit our job listings (link below) to review available positions for professional/administrative staff, clerical and support staff, and full-time faculty. All applications must be submitted online.
- To apply: Complete a Tennessee Board of Regents application form online. Each section of the application must be completed. Write "N/A" if not applicable or "no answer" to questions. Resumes may not be used to replace requested information on the application form.
- Along with your application, attach a current resume and cover letter, in electronic format, expressing your interest in the position for which you are applying.
- All transcripts must be attached with the application if you have an electronic version. If not, hard copies of transcripts will be accepted via U.S. Mail. No other documents will be accepted unless they are submitted electronically. Official copies of transcripts are required if hired.
- All application materials must be submitted by the close of business (usually 4:15 p.m. EST) on the closing date.
- It is a Class A misdemeanor to misrepresent academic credentials. A person commits the offense of misrepresentation of academic credentials who, knowing that the statement is false and with the intent to secure employment at or admission to an institution of higher education in Tennessee, represents, orally or in writing that such person: (1) Has successfully completed the required course work for and has been awarded one (1) or more degrees or diplomas from an accredited institution of higher education; (2) Has successfully completed the required course work for and has been awarded one (1) or more degrees for diplomas from a particular institution of higher education; or (3) Has successfully completed the required course work for and has been awarded one (1) or more degrees or diplomas in a particular field or specialty from an accredited institution of higher education.