House of Blues Cleveland menu
Crossroads at House of Blues menu features the best Southern Inspired American cuisine in town. Stop by and experience a hearty and delicious meal for lunch or dinner. Take advantage of Happy Hour pricing at the restaurant bar for $2 domestic beers, $3 select import beers, & $4 house wine and house cocktails every Tuesday through Friday from 4PM - 7PM. Located on beautiful East 4th Street, Crossroads at House of Blues is the perfect outdoor dining destination to enjoy the summer months in downtown Cleveland. Enjoy live music on the Crossroads Stage every Thursday, Friday, & Saturday night at 9PM through the Live & Local Concert Series.
Host your events, meetings, and dinners here. The Southern style cuisine and state-of-the-art sound, lighting and staging will keep your guests rockin' all night long.
- Outdoor Seating + Patio:
- Private Dining Capacity: 146
- Meals Served: Lunch, Happy Hour, Dinner, Late Night
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Dining Cost: $15-30
- Restaurant Type: Full Bar
- Specialty Menu: Group Menu, Kid's Menu
- Attraction Type: Theatre + Performance Venue
- Attraction Space Detail: Indoor Attraction, Restrooms On-Site
House of Blues Cleveland Meeting Facility
- # of Rooms: 10
- Total Sqft.: 13, 450
- Largest Room: 4, 970
- Theatre Capacity: 500
- Banquet Capacity: 680
- Reception Capacity: 3, 000
- Ceiling: 30
- Description: House of Blues® Cleveland is located in the historical downtown Woolworth building as an anchor tenant in the East Fourth Street District. Designed to reflect a unique and stylish ambiance, this 55, 000 square foot venue is a multifaceted entertainment destination. HOB Cleveland features dedicated meeting and special event spaces with luxurious ambiance, hand-painted murals, panels and extravagant entrances on both Euclid Avenue and East Fourth Street. Whether it's an intimate private party or a whole house event - music, food, art and Southern hospitality will blend together to offer the most memorable experience for everyone. From stylish buffets to elegant four-course dinners to cocktails and hors d'oeuvres, House of Blues' executive chef and sales team will help create a menu for any event. House of Blues Cleveland will provide unique and endless possibilities for hip hosts.
Meeting Facility Rooms
|Room Name||Dimensions||Ceiling||Sq. Ft.||Theater||Classroom Size||Banquet Capacity||Reception|
|Music Hall, Cambridge & Lobby||7910.00||1000|
|Foundation Media Room||25|
|Foundation Prayer Room||15|
|Entire Foundation Room||125|
|Foundation Dining Room||1400.00||65|
|Foundation Room Lounge||1240.00|
Chicago-based MC Lupe Fiasco (born Wasalu Muhammad Jaco) began rapping in junior high school and joined a group called da Pak several years later. The group signed to Epic, released one single, and sp...