Cleveland Career Center
Opportunities for using your talents are widely available locally and nationally and the Career Center has the tools, resources, and strategies to help you find them.
The Career Center staff helps you make that transition from student to working professional. Through one-on-one career advising, you’ll learn how to write a resume and cover letter, practice interviewing techniques, and search for jobs and internships.
Career Center Services
The Career Center provides services to students, alumni, and employers, including:
- One on one career advising
- Assistance with resume/CV and cover letter writing
- Coaching on interview techniques and job search skills
- Online major specific resources for job search strategies, networking and interview techniques
- Connections to Alumni for career exploration and information
- Assistance in obtaining a credit or non-credit bearing internship
- On-campus recruiting program
- Access to College Central, a comprehensive on line job board offering listings of internships, freelance opportunities, work study jobs, competitions and full-time career positions
- Lifelong access to services listed above or alumni in career transition
Visualizing the fun
Animation intern helps Universal plan park experience more
Ohio Means Jobs website offers helpful resources
The Ohio Department of Job and Family Services has created a website, OhioMeansJobs.com, with helpful information about different career paths, career services available to Ohioans, and even a job-search directory. Click here to explore this site.
For more information:
Experiential Learning Specialist
216.421.8072 | Contact
- OR -