Cleveland School of Music
Applying to CIM requires a completed application and audition. As part of your application, your major may require a prescreening process, see below to confirm. Once we have fully processed your application, we will contact you about an audition.
- September 1: 2017 application becomes available
- October 1: Spring admission application deadline
- December 1: Fall admission application deadline
Finish your application early for the best choice of audition dates—they’re reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
How to apply
CIM uses an online application. Our nonrefundable application fee is payable by secure credit card transaction. The fee is $110 on or before December 1, and $160 beginning December 2. CIM does not offer fee waivers.
Steps to apply:
- Review the relevant requirements and gather your supporting documents:
- Submit the online application (available September 1).