Rhodes High School Cleveland Ohio
Address: 5100 Biddulph Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44144
Website Created by: Mr. Sean Stewart
Welcome to James Ford Rhodes
Here at James Ford Rhodes High School We are continuing to build strong relationships with students, parents, staff and community members as we continue to strive for improvement in our quest for academic excellence!
- Rhodes Robotics Team On Wednesday April 17, our Rhodes Robotics Team will leave for Anaheim, California in order to compete in the VEX Robotics World Championship. Congratulations and best wishes to Mr. Gregory ...
- Rhodes Recycles Rhodes High School's Paper Drive: Please save your old newspapers, magazines and telephone directories for the week of April 8th. Also, please bring all recyclable materials to Room 205 ...
- Compass Testing Ms. Linda Watkins from Tri C will join our staff to complete compass testing with Juniors and Seniors beginning now in our Computer Labs. Compass Testing allows our students to ...
- Accelerated Reader Awards May 6th: The Top 40 Accelerated Readers at Rhodes High School will join us for a Recognition Party in the Media Center during 12th Period. This is by invitation ...
- James Ford Rhodes Welcome We would like to welcome all of our students, parents, faculty and staff to James Ford Rhodes High School for the 2012-2013 school year. Check this website regularly to ...
Student of the Month
- Student of the Month - Shawn Priore A special congratulations goes out to Shawn Priore whose dedication to his studies will pay off as he will graduate with his Associates Degree from Tri-C before he graduates from James Ford Rhodes High School on May 30, 2013. He is also the president of the Phi Theta Kappa honors organization at Tri-C. Great job Shawn.
The primary goal of the Cleveland Metropolitan School District is to become a premier school district in the United States of America.
The Cleveland Metropolitan School District envisions 21st Century Schools of Choice where students will be challenged with a rigorous curriculum that considers the individual learning styles, program preferences and academic capabilities of each student, while utilizing the highest quality professional educators, administrators and support staff available.